Online Sales Associate Pre Licensing
This online course provides students with the 63 credit hours needed to become a professionally licensed real estate sales associate. It also meets the prerequisite requirement to attempt the State of Florida Real Estate Exam.
This online course includes lessons that students can study at their own pace, various interactive exercises, visually engaging educational graphics and comprehensive exams that test how well students understand the material.
This real estate sales associate pre-licensing course is the most comprehensive of its kind in the state. It covers the latest developments in real estate law and practices.
Premier Real Estate School of Tampa’s online courses are the most comprehensive and widely respected in Florida. As long as you have a reliable Internet connection, you can access these courses at any time. The online courses includes lessons that students can study at their own pace, various interactive exercises, visually engaging educational graphics and comprehensive exams that test how well students understand the material. Here’s why taking the course online works best.
What Will You Receive?
- A course that has been approved by the Florida Real Estate Commission
- A technical support team dedicated to providing an exceptional experience
- A six month retake guarantee, in case you don’t pass the first time
- A detailed outline of the course that you can print out
- A certificate of completion that’s required to attempt the state exam
Florida’s Licensing Requirements
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent
- You must have a US Social Security Number
- You must receive approval of state application
- You must complete the pre-licensing course
- You must pass the classroom exam (70% or higher)
- You must pass the state exam (75% or higher)
- You don’t have to be a Florida resident
Advantages of Taking the Pre-Licensing Course Online
- It’s the easiest and fastest way to finish and pass the pre-licensing course
- You can access the course from anywhere at any time via the Internet
- Take part in a state-of-the-art REcampus online classroom experience
- You won’t have to deal with shipping and won’t have to download anything
- You’ll receive instant feedback on all your assignments
- You’ll have the opportunity to work at your own pace
- Our online courses works on both PC and MAC computers
Receive Support From a State-Certified Instructor
All Instructors are Florida State Certified Real Estate Instructors, and are available to you via email or telephone. If there are any sections of the course you find difficult to understand, we are here to help for six months. All e-mails will be answered within one business day, and we are available by phone Monday-Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm.
- Dedicated team of state-certified instructors
- Available to help you via email or phone for any help with course topics
- Available from 8 A.M. to 6 P.M., Monday thru Friday
Six Month Free Retake Guarantee
You will have access to your online course materials for six months from the purchase date, and you may go through the course as many times as you wish. The Florida Real Estate Commission allows two attempts for the end of course exam. If you do not pass on your first try, then you must wait at least 30 days before retaking the exam.
|1||The Real Estate Business|
|2||License Law and Qualifications for Licensure|
|3||License Law and Administration|
|4||Brokerage Relationships and Ethics|
|5||Real Estate Brokerage Operations|
|6||Complaints, Violations, and Penalties|
|7||Federal and State Housing Laws|
|8||Property Rights: Estate, Tenancies, and Multiple Ownership Interest|
|9||Titles, Deeds, and Ownership Restrictions|
|11||Real Estate Contracts|
|12||Real Estate Finance|
|13||The Mortgage Market|
|14||Computations and Title Closing|
|15||Estimating Real Property Value|
|17||Real Estate Investment Analysis and Business Opportunity Brokerage|
|18||Taxes Affecting Real Estate|
|19||The Real Estate Market|
|20||Planning and Zoning|
|Review||End of Course & State Exam Review|
|Final Exam||100 Question Multiple Choice Exam|
All content found in this course conforms to the Florida Division of Real Estate’s prescribed Florida Real Estate Commission (FREC) Course I Syllabus for the pre-license course for sales associates.
Becoming a Florida Real Estate Sales Associate is Easy!
Obtaining a Florida Real Estate License isn’t as hard as most might think. Once you become one, you’ll receive a plethora of benefits. Here are the steps to get started.
Step One: Enroll in a Certified Sales Associate Pre-Licensing Course
You can either take this course online or in the classroom. We offer six months of instructor support.
Step Two: Complete the Certified Sales Associate Pre-Licensing Course
Upon completing the pre-licensing course, you’ll begin a review for the final exam. You’ll cover everything you need to know for the final course exam in these review sections. This course includes many helpful review activities to prepare you for it.
Step Three: Complete Pre-Licensing Course Exam and Pass It
The multiple choice pre-licensing course exam has 100 questions. You’ll have three hours to complete it, and you must score a 70% or higher to pass it. If you don’t achieve this passing grade, there’s no need to worry. You’re covered by the six month retake guarantee; although, the Florida Real Estate Commission requires that you wait at least 30 days before taking the pre-licensing course exam again. That gives you plenty of time to study your notes and to prepare even better.
Step Four: Apply for the Florida Real Estate Exam and Pass It
Once you’ve completed the course and passed the pre-licensing exam, you can take the state exam. This, too, is a 100-question multiple-choice exam. You’ll have three and a half hours to finish the exam. And you’ll need a passing score of 75% to successfully attain your Florida Real Estate License.
90-day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we will issue a full refund as long as you have not progressed beyond the first lesson of 3 hours. All requests must be submitted in writing within 90 days of the original purchase date.