Online Continuing Education
This online course provides students with the 14 credit hours needed to meet the continuing education requirement for the State of Florida.
This online course includes lessons that students can study at their own pace, various interactive exercises, visually engaging educational graphics and comprehensive exams that test how well students understand the material.
This continuing education course is the most comprehensive of its kind in the state.
Premier Real Estate of Tampa’s online courses are the most comprehensive and widely respected in Florida. As long as you have a reliable Internet connection, you can access these courses at any time. The online courses includes lessons that students can study at their own pace, various interactive exercises, visually engaging educational graphics and comprehensive exams that test how well students understand the material. Here’s why taking the course online works best.
What Will You Receive?
- A course that has been approved by the Florida Real Estate Commission
- A state-certified instructor who’s accessible for course questions
- A technical support team dedicated to providing an exceptional experience
- A six month retake guarantee, in case you don’t pass the first time
- A detailed outline of the course that you can print out
- A diploma for framing
Advantages of Taking the Continuing Education Course Online
- It’s the easiest and fastest way to finish and pass the continuing education course
- You can access the course from anywhere at any time via the Internet
- Take part in a state-of-the-art REcampus online classroom experience
- You won’t have to deal with shipping and won’t have to download anything
- You’ll receive instant feedback on all your assignments
- You’ll have the opportunity to work at your own pace
- Our online courses works on both PC and MAC computers
Receive Support From a State-Certified Instructor
All Instructors are Florida State Certified Real Estate Instructors, and are available to you via email or telephone. If there are any sections of the course you find difficult to understand, we are here to help for six months. All e-mails will be answered within one business day, and we are available by phone Monday-Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm.
- Dedicated team of state-certified instructors
- Available to help you via email or phone for any help with course topics
- Available from 8 A.M. to 6 P.M., Monday thru Friday
- Instructor support hotline
Six Month Free Retake Guarantee
You will have access to all of our online course materials for six months of the purchase date, and you may go through the course as many times as you wish. The Florida Real Estate Commission allows two attempts for the of the end of course exam. If you do not pass on your first try, then you must wait at least 30 days before retaking the exam.
|Real Estate License Law Update
|Accounts and Disciplinary Action
|Other State and Federal Laws Affecting Real Estate
|Real Estate Brokerage Relationships
|Property Condition and Inspections
|Fair Housing and the Americans with Disabilities Act
|Real Estate Finance: Laws and Trends
|Contracts and Closing
|End of Course Practice Exam
|30 Question Multiple Choice Exam
All content found in this course conforms to the Florida Division of Real Estate’s prescribed Florida Real Estate Commission (FREC) Course I Syllabus for the continuing education course for sales associates.
14-hours of continuing education consisting of 11-hours of specialty credit and 3-hours dedicated to an update of Florida laws. These courses may be conducted in classroom and distance education environments.
Step One: Enroll in a Certified Continuing Education Course
This course is offered online and offers instructor support in case you need help with any of the covered concepts. We provide this service at no additional charge.
Step Two: Complete the Certified Continuing Education Course
Upon completing the continuing education course, you’ll begin a review for the final exam. You’ll cover everything you need to know for the final course exam in these review sections. This course includes many helpful review activities to prepare you for it.
Step Three: Complete Continuing Education Exam and Pass It
The multiple choice continuing education course exam has 30 questions. Once you’ve successfully completed the course and passed the exam, we’ll submit your information to the State of Florida electronically. We recommend completing your course far in advance of your license renewal deadline to ensure that your course completion is reported before the deadline.
90-day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we will issue a full refund as long as you have not progressed beyond the first lesson of 3 hours. All requests must be submitted in writing within 90 days of the original purchase date.