Premier Real Estate of Tampa’s online courses are the most comprehensive and widely respected in Florida. As long as you have a reliable Internet connection, you can access these courses at any time. The online courses includes lessons that students can study at their own pace, various interactive exercises, visually engaging educational graphics and comprehensive exams that test how well students understand the material. Here’s why taking the course online works best.
What Will You Receive?
- A course that has been approved by the Florida Real Estate Commission
- A state-certified instructor who’s accessible at any time for course questions
- A technical support team dedicated to providing an exceptional experience
- A one-year retake guarantee, in case you don’t pass the first time
- A detailed outline of the course that you can print out
- A certificate of completion that’s required to attempt the state exam
- A diploma for framing
Advantages of Taking the Post-Licensing Course Online
- It’s the easiest and fastest way to finish and pass the post-licensing course
- You can access the course from anywhere at any time via the Internet
- Take part in a state-of-the-art REcampus online classroom experience
- You won’t have to deal with shipping and won’t have to download anything
- You’ll receive instant feedback on all your assignments
- You’ll have the opportunity to work at your own pace
- Our online courses works on both PC and MAC computers
Receive Support From a State-Certified Instructor
All Instructors are Florida State Certified Real Estate Instructors, and are available to you via email or telephone. If there are any sections of the course you find difficult to understand, we are here to help for one full year. All e-mails will be answered within one business day, and we are available by phone Monday-Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm.
- Dedicated team of state-certified instructors
- Available to help you via email or phone for any help with course topics
- Available from 8 A.M. to 6 P.M., Monday thru Friday
- Instructor support hotline
- Free for one year
One Year Free Retake Guarantee
You will have access to all of our online course materials for up to one year of the purchase date, and you may go through the course as many times as you wish. The Florida Real Estate Commission allows two attempts of the end of course exam, then you must wait at least 30 days before retaking the exam.
|| Legal Issues and Risk Management
||Fair Housing and the Americans with Disabilities Act
||Business Planning and Time Management
||Prospecting for Listings
||Pricing the Property to Sell
||Making the Listing Presentation
||Working with Buyers
||Sales and Option Contracts
||Writing and Presenting the Offer
||Exploring Mortgage Alternatives
||Acquiring Financing for the Property
||Closing Real Estate Transactions
||Analyzing and Managing Investment Property
||End of Course Practice Exam
||100 Question Multiple Choice Exam
All content found in this course conforms to the Florida Division of Real Estate's prescribed Florida Real Estate Commission (FREC) Course I Syllabus for the post license course for sales associates.
Step One: Enroll in a Post-Licensing Course
When you receive your real estate license, there will be a deadline printed on it by which you must successfully complete the post-licensing requirement. If you fail to successfully complete it by the specified date, it’ll make your license Null and Void. It’s recommended you enroll in our post-licensing course at least 45 days before your deadline. This will give you more time to absorb the course materials and keep you from feeling rushed. It’ll increase your chances of passing the exam, too.
Step Two: Complete the Post-Licensing Course
Upon completing the post-licensing course, you’ll begin a review for the final exam. You’ll cover everything you need to know for the final course exam in these review sections. This course includes many helpful review activities to prepare you for it.
Step Three: Complete Post-Licensing Exam and Pass It
The multiple choice post-licensing course exam has 100 questions. You’ll have three hours to complete it, and you must score a 75% or higher to pass it. If you don’t achieve this passing grade, there’s no need to worry. You’re covered by one-year retake guarantee; although, the Florida Real Estate Commission requires that you wait at least 30 days before taking the post-licensing course exam again. That gives you plenty of time to study your notes and to prepare even better.
Step Four: Pay the State Renewal Fee
Once you’ve successfully completed the course and passed the exam, we’ll submit your information to the State of Florida electronically. We’ll also send you a copy of your certificate of completion and your diploma. The last step is to pay the renewal fee to the state. You can do this over the phone, online or by mail.
90-day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we will issue a full refund as long as you have not progressed beyond the first lesson of 3 hours. All requests must be submitted in writing within 90 days of the original purchase date.